Purchasing a new furnace can be a big investment and it is often hard to know if now is the time. Here are the top 5 reasons to replace your furnace.
5. You like New Shiny Things – I know it sounds silly, but knowing you have the best system available can make you feel great. Today’s systems are much more high tech than the systems of yesterday. Sometimes, a comfort upgrade is just what you need.
4. Increase Your Home Value/ Appeal – If your home is over $350,000 it may be harder to sell your house in Colorado Springs. Increase your appeal by upgrading your furnace. Buyers really love knowing this is not an investment they will have to worry about for years to come.
3. Save Money – Today’s compressors are incredibly efficient. An upgrade can save your serious only on your utility bill, Super high efficiency heat pump/furnace combos can even pay for themselves.
2. Extensive Repairs Are Needed – A furnace can almost always be repaired, but there come a point when it is no longer worth the investment. Expensive repairs on an older furnace that is likely to break again can be very impractical.
1. Carbon Monoxide Detected – If your furnace is leaking carbon monoxide, this is a dangerous situation. If your CO alarms are going off, get out of the house right away. Some issues are resolvable, but often cracks in the heat exchanger make replacement necessary. If you are interested in replacing your furnace schedule your free estimate today by calling 719-551-2232 or schedule online at www.socoheatingandcooling.com/schedulenow